I’d like to provide you with a basic framework that will help you refocus and achieve extraordinary results each an every day. I call this framework: “The Top 4 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Every Day to LEAD FROM YOUR CURRENT POSITION®”. The world is calling out for your genius, but the noise and clutter of your world may deafen that call.
Try answering these four questions every day for just one week and see what a difference it will make… and let us know what kind of results and insights you have below.
The four key questions you should ask yourself every day to Lead From Your Current Position® are:
- What is my primary responsibility as a Leader?
- What is the ONE thing I should create, cultivate, and encourage in my environment?
- What is the ONE thing I should eliminate in my environment?
- Are there additional questions that would give me insight into how I can lead from my current position?
Sign up for the FREE “Leader’s Guide” on my homepage if you haven’t already done so.
Challenge a Friend
Forward this link to a friend or loved one and challenge them to complete the LFYCP® ONE WEEK CHALLENGE. Ask them to sign up on my homepage to receive the FREE “Leader’s Guide” with “The Top 4 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Every Day to LEAD FROM YOUR CURRENT POSITION®” and three free bonus tools:
- The Personal Brand Equity Evaluation by Tom Peters
- A Message to Garcia by Elbert Hubbard
- Youth by Samuel Ullman
DISCUSSION QUESTION: What did you create in your environment so that others could flourish during the ONE WEEK CHALLENGE as you set out to LEAD FROM YOUR CURRENT POSITION®?
If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it with your friends and be sure to subscribe to the LEAD FROM YOUR CURRENT POSITION® email list!
Subscribe to LEAD FROM YOUR CURRENT POSITION®