Really love Michael Hyatt’s Blog: Michael Hyatt | Intentional Leadership and his podcast THIS IS YOUR LIFE.
Writing on Leadership, Productivity, Publishing, Social Media, Resources, and Miscellaneous topics, Michael shares deep and personal insights. I also greatly appreciate his graciousness to share detailed information (lists and resources) on each of these topics so freely.
Here are his Top Posts:
- Yes, You Can Stay on Top of E-mail
- How to Shave 10 Hours Off Your Work Week
- Slay Your Dragons Before Breakfast
- Do You Make These 10 Mistakes When You Blog?
- The Beginners Guide to Twitter
- 12 Reasons to Start Twittering
- Advice to First-Time Authors
- Literary Agents Who Represent Christian Authors
- Writing a Winning Book Proposal
- My Take on the Vibram FiveFingers Running Shoes
- 20 Questions to Ask Other Leaders
- Whatever Happened to Modesty?
I also just read and highly recommend Michael’s new best seller PLATFORM: Get Noticed in a Noisy World. Very comprehensive ideas and lists that will inspire/inform you. It truly is a step-by-step guide if you have something to say.
Do you have a favorite blog entry from Michael’s site or have you read PLATFORM?
Only those who act will triumph!